This bracket allows you to add two SL3 LNB's to your 2.4m (8 ft) offset antenna in order to receive DirecTV satellite 99 and 103. LNB's NOT INCLUDED*
LNB'S NOT INCLUDED
*This bracket is compatible with the 2.4m antenna sold here at CP Electronics. Click Here
**We strongly recommend using our DIRECTV HD LNB KIT to receive sats 99+101+103 with a 2.4m dish. Click Here
- Locate and fine tune the center LNB on the antenna to receive satellite 101. You will not move the dish after 101 is fine tuned.
- If your center LNB support arm does not have a 3/8 inch hole 10.5 cm from the end then you will need to do that manually on site.
- Loosen all screws on the bracket so the move freely.
- Remove the two C clamps that hold (touch) the LNB's.
- Place the crossbar of the bracket under the center LNB support arm and secure through the 3/8 inch hole using the screw and nut provided.
- Attach both LNB's (99 and 103) into their respective clamps. LNB 99 goes on the west side. 103 on the east. The coaxial (F) connectors of both LNB's go on the outside vertically.
- Replace the C clamp with either LNB back on the bracket crossbar. Finger tight.
- Set your receiver to either 99c or 103ca/cb depending on which side you will start tuning.
- Begin moving the LNB systematically in your hand to locate the signal.
- Once the signal is maximized tighten the screws on the bracket so that the LNB will not move. Be careful not to move the LNB in the process. Repeat for other LNB.